Store double charged my visa debit card for the same tranaction.I called store and the manager he said it wasnt his company and "good luck" calling customer service.

3 calls to customer service . First rep said it has been taken care of and to wait up to 5'days for a credit . It didnt happen. 2 nd call i was transfered to a vendor that sells them semi trucks and trailers.

3 call is was told there was nothing i could do except call my bank.

I also filed the issue online in there customer support and the reply in email was to call customer service.I have the original receipt...now i have to fill out a dispute form with visa to try to get my money back ....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of untrained customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pilot flying j customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Pilot Flying J needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pilot flying j customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pilot Flying J.

Had an Experience with Pilot Flying J?

Comments