2.1
Additional Fees

Attempted to purchase gas at Store 265 at the pump on 7 Jan 2018 as I had at this specific Cookeville TN store for the past five years. The Pump didn't react to inserting my card, so I went inside.

Was told rudely by the clerk that she had worked there for the past year and never was a Pilot RV Plus card active at the pump - they are treated as corporate truck cards and must be handled inside. I grudgingly gave her my card, then pumped my fuel. Returned inside when she said "tell me your PIN"... I said NOPE...

let me enter it on the keyboard. Since my card is directly connected to my bank account, a cloned card and PIN would allow full access. I stated to her that this was wrong and I would take it up with management (who wasn't around). Attempted to call Corporate on their 855-478-7587 got a message that they were available only 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm eastern - I was calling at 10am eastern.

Found this site and got a second number, called it as got a message that they are available Mon to Sat 08am to 10pm eastern (better but not great).

Back to the main point, even their pumps show the Good Sam Pilot Flying J RV Plus card as a Prefered Card to be used at the pump. (see photo)

Review about: Pilot Flying J Cashier.

Preferred solution: Return to Good Sam Pilot RV Plus Card allowed full use at pump as before..

Comments