Richfield, Ohio
3.7
Additional Fees

Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. The showers, laundry room, and public restrooms were clean and well maintained. Chris was the only one I saw constantly cleaning, yet he took the time to stop by and check if I needed anything whereas another associate was busy on his personal phone and did not ask if I needed anything. This was my first visit to this store location (#130) in Richfield, Ohio where I took a 34-hour reset for the weekend of June 4 & 5 and Chris was very helpful. You truly have a star on your hands and I highly commend him.

Yours truly,

Paul Miranda

Driver for Fraley & Schilling

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). iw21012 is overall satisfied with Pilot Flying J and uploaded a picture. the best about pilot flying j customer care from Pilot Flying J was showers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pilot Flying J.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Pilot Flying J to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pilot Flying J?

Comments