Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. The showers, laundry room, and public restrooms were clean and well maintained. Chris was the only one I saw constantly cleaning, yet he took the time to stop by and check if I needed anything whereas another associate was busy on his personal phone and did not ask if I needed anything. This was my first visit to this store location (#130) in Richfield, Ohio where I took a 34-hour reset for the weekend of June 4 & 5 and Chris was very helpful. You truly have a star on your hands and I highly commend him.
Driver for Fraley & Schilling
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Laundry room
What I disliked
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..."
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries. The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions. Strip on..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."