This morning while I was purchasing my breakfast at the flying j store in lake point, one of the cashiers (Andrea) made a few rude, sexual comments to me and another customer. It was an extremely uncomfortable sitation, and very unprofessional.

This isn’t the first time that she has made me feel uncomfortable with my experience at this store and I think some disciplinary actions should be taken. That just you for you time.

Review about: Pilot Flying J Cashier.

Comments

The Store Manager at the Lebanon TN location has caused female employees to find different jobs because of his sexual harassing. Not only in this store but the previous one he ran in Wisconsin.

I know this because he harassed a close friend of mine even after she quit and he moved to Tennessee. Someone needs to address this problem before his harassment is done to a woman that won't just quit. Pilot J directors you have been put on notice.

Check previous female employees for the truth. Wisconsin, check for Linda.

The manager named Ben at Flying J in Braselton GA, is very rude and very unprofessional. He talks very rude to customers and never smile each time that I've visited that location. He also has no real management skills and makes that location feel unwelcoming overall.