1.5
Additional Fees

Stopped by security outside store w/car

He stated i got a cup of coffie without paying for it.i said i have receit for coffie,doughnuts.and chips.in bag.he said he was doing what he was told.this was just racial profiling.the manager even pointed out which doughnut had cream in them before i went to counter to pay for the products.why would she send the security guard after me.the manager/security guard should be wrote up.this is a form of harassment, and should not be tolerated.please respond to this complaint.thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this (i know) important issue.

This person wrote the review because of "racial profiling " at Pilot Flying J and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pilot Flying J to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude ignorant night staff and untrained customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pilot Flying J and pilot flying j customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pilot Flying J?

Comments

This is the most horrible truck stop I have ever been in. The lady waiting on me thought she

Was God. I freaking was pissed off it ruined my whole vacation.