3.7
Additional Fees

They would not give me the TV remote for the laundry room. They made me wait unessesarily 20 minutes by the register.

The lady in charge of the showers very rude. Made fun of me and said that my shower is now ready implying to forget about the TV and said go into the shower now. She also expressed large frustration while I was going into my shower because I told her she never got the TV remote for me. She said out loud "do you want me to call the police so you can go to jail, while other drivers were listening.

I would appreciate some respect and consideration from pilot manager and cleaning personnel. I am a very regular customer of Pilot and I like coming here, and I spend more than 6000.00 of diessel per month. I was told by the lady cleaning that the TV remote is kept in the office inside the safe. I think she's lying because at the main TV lobbie there was a TV remote there.

I don't appreciate your employees treating me like I'm some six year old kid, as if was being grounded and not being allowed to watch TV. I need for you to investigate this incident and speak to this team at new pilot located at Meteor Crater RD in South Odessa Texas.

You can contact me by email:. alarel1414@gmail.com my name is Alejandro Arellano

Product or Service Mentioned: Pilot Flying J Manager.

Comments

LevelFossa

That was a terrible way for ANYONE to be treated. it makes it hard to keep in mind not everyone that manages a Pilot/Flying J is as Evil as that woman.