2.7K views
2.5

I seen you decided to quit flying the American Flag. That was a bad decision, I will drive past your stations now, use someone else. Oh, need 100 words to post this............

{{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

C'mon.... Even Fake Fox News told you nuts the story was not true.

Is spreading false stuff online the same as bearing false witness against they neighbor? Better to confirm the nonsense is true than figure it out on judgement day..

If any of this is true then after 30 yrs of driving and using flying J and pilot most of the time i will refuse to ever enter on again. I am a retired Naval Veteran. So far I have seen where the corporate office denies this but just for your info 95 percent of truck drivers are veterans.

This is America I don't care who the flag offends fly it or leave America

they said our flag poles was damage and being repaired they lied because none of them flying Ole Glory because of immigrants being offend !! Well to me I'm being offended by not flying in the USA they can go back home because USA is not their home if they can't live our ways

This is fake news...Flying J took the flag down to repair the flag pole so the flag could be flown properly per military protocol. Ignorant people spouting ignorant lies.

If they choose to not fly the flag due to cost of maintaining it, then I don't have a problem. However if the reason is as has been suggested then I do have a problem. It is their right to make this decision as it is our right to not shop with them anymore.

to Alan Brown #1488255

I was just in a pilot in Pacific Mo. I asked about this and was told they no longer fly because they don't want to offend a certain group of people who complained ie immigrants

The Pilot in West Memphis, Arkansas also isn't flying the flag. It's obvious that this "rumor" is true after reading the other comments from around the country.

PILOT IN MEMPHIS, INDIANA HAS NO AMERICAN FLAG. WHY?

Ok, so there's all these pictures, but now one with an American flag.https://www.google.com/search?q=Pilot+Flying+J&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwc67-YrbAhUMEawKHYeSCLgQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1280&bih=895

Have any of you been by a Pilot/Flying J and seen the flag missing, besides the one in Texas with a broken flag pole where this was started?

to Steve #1486952

Georgia and Tennessee has no flags either!!!! 5/24/2018

No more Us dollars of mine. Go ahead and go overseas. Spread the word

My wife and drive cross country two or three times a year. I am a 100% disabled veteran and I fought for the beautiful flag.

NEVER AGIN WILL I STOP A PILOT/FLYING J. The Governor of Tennessee and his family from Knoxville can go straight to ***

to Jim Putnam #1478789

Jim thank you for your service. My family and I won’t be going there either. Proud daughter of a Marine Vet has yalls backs!

to S Price #1486599

It's a BS story people! lmao

to Anonymous #1489730

When will people learn that the Russian bots are still at it, trying to divide us and get us all riled up about our beloved flag. They have been doing this since before the election. I simply cannot believe how gullible people are and how many just perpetuate the lie!!!

I will never spend another dime at the pilot

GrandAfricanCivet

No information is given so how are we to know why?

So I guess the concept of private property and first amendment rights apply ONLY to you. There could be half a dozen legal reasons they took away the flag OTHER then they are tired of paying for and maintaining it.

Who are YOU to condemn them and label them as not being American? It’s their choice and YOU are being anti American by trying to force YOUR OPINIONS over THEIR RIGHTS!!! Way to be a American!!!

If you demand YOUR RIGHTS to be respected then you MUST respect THEIR RIGHTS AS WELL!! Go back to government 101.