Additional Fees

WTF? This is America and you're afraid to fly the flag because people from other countries find offensive?

How about I buy my gas from company's that fly the American flag because it's America. I will go to other truck stops if you refuse to fly my countries flag. People who find this offensive can go back to their countries if they don't like it. USA!!!

My Grandfather faught and died for this country so you would be able to be free and have a business in the first place. Go ahead a cater to people who don't care about anything but taking what they can get for free after we built this nation.

Review about: Pilot Flying J Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No american flag.

Comments

#1511916

Most of them don't have a flag pole. If they had one someone would probably drive over it. Loves don't have flag or a flag pole either.

People need to verify stories facts of the stories before they make bad accusations. This is how our country is coming apart at the seams.

No flag flying here in Axix,Al at this Pilot/Flying J. I wonder what happened to it?

No flag flying at the flying j at Hwy 59 an IH 37 near George West Texas manager wasn't there to ask why. So as a veteran I will not be doing business there any longer

No flag at Pilot in Santa Rosa, NM or Flying J in Tucumcari for well over a month now. If it is truly in order to repair flag poles, how long coyld that pissibly take?

And how come every one of their lications out west are not flying a flag?

Did all of their flag poles need repair. An American Trucker who suggests we stay far away from this chain until all the flags are flying.

#1491957

No flag at flying j at Grand River hwy outside of Lansing Mi.. time to boycott

No flag in Higginsville Missouri sad

This is fake news. They clearly state they took down the flag because the flag pole need to be repaired.

The flag is back up now after repairs were made. Pilot/Flying J was founded, and is still run, by a Korean War veteran for goodness sakes.

Just because some ignorant neck beard post a video saying they did it because of "foreigners" does not make it true. US some common sense.

to Andrew Collins #1489407

Not fake news - thought it was, so I contacted my local Flying J to get the straight story - they (Gretna, Ne location) indicated that they do not fly the flag either, for fear of offending foreigners.

to DManes #1493138

You're lying DManes

Pilot at hyway 71 and 68 by Wilmington Ohio is not flying a flag either.

The pilot in Caldwell, Idaho has their flag removed as well. For all you folks calling us idiots for believing it and needing to "fact check" I think you need to fact check and not rely on the Democratic Party fact checkers aka Snopes

Snopes and Fact or Fixtion says not true but talked to some truckers from Tennessee who say it is true. Won't be gassing up there

This has been proven to be a lie.

to Anonymous #1485839

Where is the proof & why are you anonymous . I have yet to see a pilot flying j sration that is flying the american flag. They can change thair mind and start flying the flag but I as a vietnam veteran know where their heart really is so I will NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS AGAIN!!!!

Did Pilot decide not to fly the flag because it was offensive to foreigners, or not?

I can tell you that the pilot in Russellville Arkansas has no flag. When i asked they said they were not happy about it either and that they have lost venders and costumers.

I didn't take internet as fact but employees of pilot that was just as unhappy about it. If it was for maintenance or repair the employees would have said so but instead they watched people walk out.

Everywhere I’ve read saying this is false is quite humorous when in fact every pilot/ flying j in southwestern Ohio has pulled their American flags down as well so..... yeah looks like the Internet is lying and the company’s pull their flags.

to Billy #1493140

You're lying Billy. You haven't talked to anyone. Probably a Russian bot.

Stop believing everything you read on the internet! As a Veteran, as the Second Vice Commander of my Local American Legion, as an active person in my community I fact check before saying awful things like this.

Just because you saw it on facebook or on your computer doesn’t make it real. They don’t have the flag up because they were repairing the flag pole.