This past week I went to Savannah Ga from Nashville for Christmas. I am a long time Pilot customer and a rewards club member.

You have new pumps at stations I have used for years. I tried to fill up at the pumps for three locations in Ga and TN. My Visa (Chip Card) and Discover Cards was not recognized at any of the pumps. My wife's Visa was good at one and was rejected at the next location.

To check on possible card problems, I bought refreshments at the store and my card was valid inside the station.

I reported this to "management staff" at the last two stops, they were "not aware of any problems" and "did not know what to do". Not happy about my report.

When I asked the cashiers at the stores they were aware of problems at the pumps.

These are store locations that my wife and I have used repeatedly for our rest and coffee stops on our visits to our kids and their families. We bought our gas at another site and had a bad taste from the lack of management concern..."nothing is wrong with the pumps".

Product or Service Mentioned: Pilot Flying J Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: This convoluted complaint process.

Comments