There is an older woman who is the rudest, most miserable human being in New Westminster Customer Service.Try talking to her and watch her interrupt you in mid sentence with a sentence of her own that she doesn't complete.

One off? Watch her do it a second time...a third!!! I can see why she is on Graveyard. It must take many years of practice to be that rude.

She is always irritated when there are bunch of customers. I always see that lady with same attitude and I dont think anyone over there tried to solve this.

I visit the store every weekends and i always find that lady over there.I would rather like to prefer another gas station.

I didn't like: Untrained customer service.

Had an Experience with Pilot Flying J?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1329024

Ahhh...she is probably wishing for the good old days when customer had manners and common sense.

to LadyScot Salem, New Hampshire, United States #1329457

How is being rude to the customer going to cause them to have better manners?What a completely moronic thing to say!

You make ZERO sense, per usual and blame the letter writer, per usual!No wonder you work at Walmart, they are the only retail business that would hire you!

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1329488

Haven't worked at Walmart for years dude.

to LadyScot Houston, Texas, United States #1331087

Yep, because they fired your worthless behind.