2.5

9/27/17 We only fuel at Flying J or Pilot!The bigger they get the worse they get.

I called customer service and after 15 min no answer and sounded like someone tried to answer and it cut off. 2nd call after 6 min. I gave up because I've already lost so much time it rediculas! Stopped to shower and get fuel something to eat to take with me.

No salads at 12:30pm. Sir we have none made. Really you have room where about 20 salads can fit! She didnt offer to have someone make one!

They arent busy! So what good is a customer service line when nobody answers! When we fueled at Loves they answered immediatly and there were results. We only have 58 trucks so we must not matter!

But im going to complain to the company because unlike the recording yall value our time which is false! We need to fuel somewhere we get service. I have beem here 2 hours at Flying J St George SC.

Now after 2 hours im going to walk somewhere to have lunch.I have a special Diet i have to have a salad!

Review about: Pilot Flying J Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Pilot Flying J?

Comments