242 views

My husband went to Flying J in Hubbard Ohio. He purchased $49 worth of gas on his debit card.

He then proceeded to go to the local grocery store to purchase $60 in groceries and his card declined as overdrawn because Flying J put a hold on his acct for $151 “just in case”. WTF he only purchased $49 in gas!!! We never leave much money on a debit card in case of theft, little did we know Flying J would be the thieves. My husband called Flying J to complain and the Manager could have cared a less and unsympatheticly said “I get these calls at least 3-4 times a day, the money will be back in your acct tomorrow”.

This is ridiculous and Flying J should be ashamed to treat their customers like this. My husband was humiliated and we will NEVER go to Flying J again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pilot Flying J Gas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Location: 2226 N Main St, Hubbard, OH 44425, USA

Comments

This explains credit and debit holds. There's almost always signs on the pumps explaining this.

To avoid, pay inside for a set amount or use cash.

Pilot Flying J Reviews